Great you want me to coach you, but are you ready to be coached?
You are ready to be coached if:
- You are motivated to train hard to be the best martial arts student possible
- You want to get the most out of your life
- You are committed to making changes that create better results
- You want to be a black belt
- You want to have fun and laugh a lot
- You want to grow and be the person you have always wanted to be
- You want to use your martial arts to help people
- You want to realize your dreams and goals
Martial arts coaching is not fitness training, therapy, psychotherapy or counseling. Coaching is a journey where you discover what you are physically capable of, and what you want most out of life and how to get the results you want.
It is all about results. I can not do it for you; I only act as your guide along the way. Ultimately it is all about YOU!
Through various exercises, “lifework” (homework for your life) and conversations, you and I will connect by phone to help you achieve the results you want out of sessions.
To help answer a lot of your questions about my martial arts training and coaching services, just contact me.